Our business is organising goods from point A to point B on trucks or in sea containers. We have kept our customers happy with a friendly high-quality service since 1998. Our experience, motivated employees, modern technology and personal approach towards every single client are guarantees of our desire to provide high performance.
These are the Arco Transport core business principles to ensure maximum performance:
- One person is responsible for the delivery of your goods from the beginning till the end; he/ she therefore has an overview about the location of the goods at every stage of the delivery.
- We only use carriers, who have new trucks in their fleet.
- Verification of the CMR insurance existence is the primary basis of co-operation with a new carrier.
- Large number of partners among carrier companies and broad client- and information basis help optimising our operations.
- A wide network of international partners and openness to new reliable partners.
- Ongoing professional training for all Arco Transport employees.
- Close co-operation with other Estonian forwarders.
However, transporting goods across countries is never 100% risk free. The on-time delivery of the goods depends on different circumstances like for example weather and road conditions, the technological state of the trucks, the packaging of the goods, and even the bureaucracy in the countries the goods pass through, and indirectly also the social situation there.
Despite all our efforts to the contrary, if anything should happen to your cargo on the way to its destination, then your personal freight forwarder will certainly help to solve the problem to try to reach a mutually acceptable solution. All cases are dealt with on a case by case basis. All international road freight is insured by CMR insurance. Read more about cargo insurance and our customer’s experience in solving the problem.
Our quality- and environmental management systems are certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards. Read more about our quality and environmental policies.